Wednesday, 21st April 2010
Lists & Rankings: The World's Greenest Billionaires
Forbes sure loves their lists. We would imagine to celebrate this one, Forbes has compiled some of "greenest and wealthiet" people.
The package begins here with a background article:
Nearly everyone wants to be green these days, or so it seems. School kids get passionate about recycling, venture capitalists are big into green tech, and large corporations want to be seen as sustainable (a code word for "green"). Some of the world's richest people have also turned to investing in or creating green businesses. Ten of the greenest billionaires hail not just from the U.S. but also from Israel, Germany and Canada.
and continues with a slideshow with basic facts about the person/people.
+ Access the Slideshow:
The Slideshow Lists the Complete Top Top 10. Here are Top Top 5:
1) Vinod Khosla--United StatesNet Worth 1.1 billion
2) Shari Arison--Israel--Net worth: $3.4 billion
3) T. Boone Pickens--United States: Net worth: $1.1 billion
4) Richard Branson--United Kingdom--Net worth: $4 billion
5) Larry Page and Sergey Brin --United States--Net Worth $17.5 and $17.5 Billion