Sunday, 30th November 2003
Resources, Reports, Tools, Lists, and Full-Text Documents (3 Items)
* New Report and Initiative, "Treating 3 Million by 2005" (UNAIDS, World Health Organization)
Full Text report, 61 pages
* Full Text Report, AIDS epidemic update 2003 (UNAIDS, World Health Organization)
* Various Fact Sheets, Epidemiological graphics in PPT Format (UNAIDS)
* United States...Various AIDS Fact Sheets (Statistics) ||| Other Reference Materials
* Canada...Released Today, Full Text, Canada's Report on HIV/AIDS 2003 - Looking Forward: Focussing the Response (Health Canada)
Source: Department of the Parliamentary Library, Australia
Research Note: The 5 Per Cent Tariff on Four-Wheel-Drive Vehicles
This report also contains a chart with statistics and market share info.
Agriculture--Public Records--United States--Database
U.S. Department of Agriculture
New Searchable Database, Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act (PACA) License Holders
From the site, Under the PACA, anyone buying or selling commercial quantities of fruit and vegetables must be licensed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Records for about 15,000 businesses that currently hold PACA licenses along with businesses that have held PACA licenses in the last 12 months are included in the database.
See Also: Learn More About PACA